Gainesville Furnace Repair
Keeping You Warm All Winter Long
Everyone assumes that because we live in the Sunshine State, we Floridians have no idea what winter feels like. While it’s true that our winter season may be a bit milder than some of the states up north, there are definitely times during November, December, January, February, and sometimes even March when the chilly climate makes you want to go turn on your trusty furnace.
What happens, however, when you go to switch the heating dial and only frigid air blows through? Or perhaps your heating system is so far gone that it doesn’t even turn on. If this is the case, you have to act fast to keep the goosebumps at bay. You know you can get speedy support for furnace repair in Gainesville, so long as you get in touch with Stellar Services of North Florida, LLC.
Call us today at (352) 290-4919 to receive service you can rely on even in the middle of a winter freeze.
Signs That Your Furnace Is in Need of Repairs
Here at Stellar Services of North Florida, LLC., we want to make sure that our customers receive the most reliable care so that they can stay cozy and comfortable throughout the entire winter season. This is why our technicians are highly trained to fix multiple problems which might arise, including scenarios where your furnace simply stops. However, the surest way to way to keep your heater from breaking down in the first place is by repairing issues when they are just beginning to cause problems.
It is important to know exactly what could be troubling your current furnace so that we can resolve the problem before it gets too major. Some of the signs you should look out for include:
- The entire system refuses to turn on, or shuts off shortly after it starts
- An inexplicable increase of the costs for your heating bills, despite the fact that you have not increased your usage
- Unpleasant, persistent smells emerging from the vents, such as smoking, burning, or bitter aromas
- The pilot light has changed color or has completely burnt out
- Your house is heated unevenly, with some rooms being warmer and others being extremely cold
- Unusual sounds that repeatedly escape from your furnace, such as hissing, clanging, popping, crackling, or banging
- The vents keep blowing lukewarm or even cold air
- The furnace keeps shorting off and on
The primary types of furnaces available are gas and electric furnaces, which each come with their own issues. The great news is that our experts at Stellar Services of North Florida, LLC. are highly skilled at repairing both types. Gas furnaces need to be regularly and carefully cleaned to keep them functioning well, and their pilot lights often burn out. Electric furnaces tend to get dirtier filters, or they lack enough lubrication within motors or blowers.
They are very responsive, knowledgeable, and friendly.- Michael J.
They definitely live up to their name!- Katie O.
All I can say is WOW!!!- J.C.
We love Stellar Services, Josh and everyone else we have worked with.- Allison L.
Stellar is just that, beginning to end.- Kate L.
Focus on Customer Experience
Easy, Smooth and Hassle-Free Process
We Will Never Sacrifice Integrity for Profit
Special Financing Options Available
NO Hidden Charges!
Trained and Certified Team