Air Conditioning Replacement In Gainesville, FL
Licensed & Certified AC Installation In Gainesville
Have you just moved into your house of dreams? Or are you undertaking the exciting venture of completely remodeling your home? In either case, there is certainly one feature you can’t do without – a brand new, powerful air conditioner. Perhaps you have never had the chance to have one installed, or perhaps your current unit has been dealing with troubles for a while now, either refusing to cool your house completely or simply laboring to even turn on at all.
Whatever the case, you can trust that your home will stay cool if you call Stellar Services of North Florida, LLC for ac installation in Gainesville. Remember, it is always better to stay ahead of problems instead of waiting for a complete breakdown to occur. For an air conditioning installation in Gainesville or the surrounding areas that you can trust, just get in contact with us immediately.
What Are Indicators That You Need to Replace Your Air Conditioner?
If you are still unsure whether your old air conditioner needs to be replaced, a helpful tip is to examine whether there are any common warning signs. This way, you can quickly have a new unit installed and not fear sitting in a pool of sweat from the Florida summer sun.
For those sitting on the fence in terms of buying a new AC, watch out to check whether your cooling unit:
- Water Under AC Unit: If you notice that your AC unit seems to be creating puddles on the ground, this may be an indicator to replace your unit. Air conditioners create some moisture, but large puddles could be refrigerant leaks and could pose a serious health hazard to your and your family.
- Is more than ten years old: The normal lifespan of an AC system is about 10 to 15 years. If you can't remember off the top of your head when you bought this unit, it may be time to replace it. As AC units get older, they tend to stop working as efficiently and can cost you more money on energy bills and repairs. Call us for expert Gainesville AC Installation services.
- Lots Of Repairs: It's tough to want to replace your AC unit. Repairs usually are less expensive, but in the long run, you may end up spending more on repairing your old AC unit than putting that towards a brand new AC unit that you know will work for 15 more years.
- Tends to blow warm or even hot air: Having warm air blow out of your AC unit defeats the purpose of having your AC running. An AC unit that is putting warm air into your home could have to do with your coils or possibly refrigerant or even if your AC unit is over 10 years old. Contact us today for our reliable Gainesville AC Installation team to assist you with replacing your unit.
- Increases your utility bills: Your energy bill typically fluctuates during each season. But, if you notice that your energy bill has gone up dramatically it could be that your AC unit hasn't gotten to a point in its lifespan where it no longer is as efficient as it once was.
What Are The Benefits Of Replacing Your Air Conditioner?
Sometimes when homeowners are considering getting a new air conditioner, they enter into a period of hesitation over whether it really is the “right time” to install a new unit. Perhaps it would be better to wait until the warmer months, or perhaps your old AC can hobble along for a few more years.
Replacing your current air conditioner sooner rather than later can offer you and your family a number of great benefits.
Benefits of installing a new air conditioner include:
- An upgraded system with additional features
- A cooler and more comfortable space
- The elimination of insects or pests
- Promotes improved sleep quality
- The elimination of air allergens
- A decrease in energy costs
- Higher energy efficiency
Contact our AC replacement experts to learn more about the added benefits that come with replacing and upgrading your current air conditioning system.
What Happens if You Delay AC Installation?
While we absolutely understand the debate about making such an important investment, it is crucial to remember that all the delay in installing a new AC is racking up a lot of costs. Old, malfunctioning ACs are very ineffective at cooling, and end up creating much higher energy bills than getting an efficient new air conditioning system.
Moreover, getting repairs for an old AC unit quickly builds up expenses as well. All our clients who delayed installing right away have always regretted their decision once they saw how much they could have saved with a new appliance. Our team of highly-reviewed technicians can help you determine the best course of action for your needs and your budget.
- Air Conditioning 101: The Different Types of Air Conditioners
- Repair or Replace? Assessing Your AC Unit Needs
- The Real Cost Of Your Old Ac Unit
- The Pre-Installation Checklist of a Quality HVAC Contractor
When it comes to installing your new unit, our trained technicians always make sure to make a comprehensive outline of your home to see what model type and size best fits your family's individual needs. After removing any old unit you have and hooking up your brand new model, we always make sure to carefully inspect wiring so that you and your family stay safe from electrical sparks. When you desire professional, accurate services, you can always depend on Stellar Services of North Florida, LLC.
They are very responsive, knowledgeable, and friendly.- Michael J.
They definitely live up to their name!- Katie O.
All I can say is WOW!!!- J.C.
We love Stellar Services, Josh and everyone else we have worked with.- Allison L.
Stellar is just that, beginning to end.- Kate L.
Focus on Customer Experience
Easy, Smooth and Hassle-Free Process
We Will Never Sacrifice Integrity for Profit
Special Financing Options Available
NO Hidden Charges!
Trained and Certified Team